1. General Information:
- Subject 1: Ton Duc Thang University students who want to take the examination and those who postponed in the previous semesters.
- Subject 2: TDTU lecturers and staff who have intention to take the test. Registration is at TDT CLC office – Room E0012, or via mail (email@example.com) from October 25th to 26th, 2017.
1.2. Test fee (after the school’s financial support):
PET: VND 680,000
- Time for payment: From October 30th to 31st, 2017 at the Department of Finance (room A0007)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1 & 2 sign up from October 25th to 26th, 2017 via the Student Information Portal à online form section à Form for registering English certificate examination.
- Candidates must show the fee receipt to register for the test at TDT CLC office from October 30th to 31st, 2017. Registration documents include:
+ 3 passport size pictures (3cm x 4cm) in which candidate must not wear glasses or hat and the picture must be taken within one month. Behind the picture, please write the following information: Full name_date of birth_Student ID(if candidate is a student) number_national ID number.
+ The original ID or passport
1.4. Test dates:
November 16th, 2017
1.5. Time - Room: this information will be updated on the website of the Academic Affairs Department 3 days before the test day.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University – 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
2. Regulations to be followed by test takers:
- Documents to present on the test day: a valid ID (or Passport) and the student ID’s card (or the confirmation paper in case of student ID loss).
- Important notes: test takers are not allowed to keep any personal belongings in the test room. All items must be left in a provided area at the testing site. Test takers are solely responsible for their personal belongings.
3. A few important remarks:
- Students, lecturers and staff should log on to the website of the Department of Academic Affairs (http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn) for further information about the Rules and Regulations when taking the test. This can be found in the Announcement section à General Information (Regulations of the global TOEIC test- IIG- ETS, Cambridge PET test and IELTS).
- Candidate cannot take the test if he or she is:
+ Unable to show ID or passport on the test day
+ Unable to complete the test procedures or violate one of the test regulations