1. General Information:
- Subject 1: Ton Duc Thang University students who want to take the examination and those who postponed in the previous semesters.
- Subject 2: TDTU lecturers and staff who have intention to take the test. Registration is at TDT CLC office – Room E0012, or via mail (email@example.com) from September 18th to 19th, 2017.
1.2. Test fee (after the school’s financial support)
- TOEIC: VND 730,000
- PET: VND 680,000
- IELTS: VND 4,750,000
Time for payment: From September 21st to 22nd, 2017 at the Department of Finance (room A0007)
1.3. Registration procedures:
- Subject 1 & 2 sign up from September 18th to 19th, 2017 via the Student Information Portal à online form section à Form for registering English certificate examination.
- Candidates must show the fee receipt to register for the test at TDT CLC office from September 21st to 22nd, 2017. Registration documents include:
+ 3 passport size pictures (3cm x 4cm) in which candidate must not wear glasses or hat and the picture must be taken within one month. Behind the picture, please write the following information: Full name_date of birth_Student ID(if candidate is a student) number_national ID number.
+ The original ID or passport
+ 1 copy of the ID (no notarization needed).
1.4. Test dates:
- TOEIC: October 01st, 2017
- PET: November 16th, 2017
- IELTS: October 14th, 2017
1.5. Time - Room: this information will be updated on the website of the Academic Affairs Department 3 days before the test day.
1.6. Venue: Ton Duc Thang University - 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
2. Regulations to be followed by test takers:
- Documents to present on the test day: a valid ID (or Passport) and the student ID’s card (or the confirmation paper in case of student ID loss).
- Important notes: test takers are not allowed to keep any personal belongings in the test room. All items must be left in a provided area at the testing site. Test takers are solely responsible for their personal belongings.
- Solutions for an invalid ID: the ID which has been either expired, torn off, unclear multiple-page impression, invalid form of plastic cover, unclear personal information or identification marks will not be accepted for registration. However, the university and the test organization are going to support those candidates as below:
+ Test takers are requested to fill and submit The Confirmation form (attached to this announcement) to the Department of Student Affairs (room A0003). On the test date, the test taker must present the invalid ID and The Confirmation form.
+ For TOEIC examination: Test takers must present a valid ID to receive the TOEIC certificate at IIG Office (8th floor, 538 Cach Mang Thang 8 street, Ward 11, District 3).
+ For Cambridge PET examination: Test takers must present a valid ID to receive the certificate at TDT CLC office.
3. A few important remarks:
- Students, lecturers and staff should log on to the website of the Department of Academic Affairs (http://pdh.tdt.edu.vn) for further information about the Rules and Regulations when taking the test. This can be found in the Announcement section à General Information (Regulations of the global TOEIC test- IIG- ETS, Cambridge PET test and IELTS).
- Candidate cannot take the test if he or she is:
+ Unable to show ID or passport on the test day
+ Unable to complete the test procedures or violate one of the test regulations